Saturday, April 12, 2008

HELLO AGAIN!
1 and a half more days of freedom before i start my overdue poly course.
eye bags and dark eye circles are surfacing, nowadays i havent been able to sleep well, or rather, fall asleep at all.
i could last throught 2 days just purely on 3 hours of sleep wth???
so many things going through my mind, =D im a stressful girl.

ANYWAY, my dad just moved the whole com into my VERY VERY TIDY ROOM(i spent 6 hours clearing my stuffs)!
it feels so out of place there, but heck, this just means i can use the com all day long heh
i just decided that i start training my qop full force. and after im done, i'll probably need time brushing up my normal heros. so for now, QOP EVERY GAME FOR ME.
ROAR**

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, because they too, have their story.

bye bye~

P.s Good luck to all playing in the Garena 2v2 couple tournament! Almost every female dota player i know has taken part. Luckily for me, FIRST ROUND IS A WALK OVER xD

P.s.s check out our blog's theme song. HAHHAHAHAH


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg

ALL YOUR BASE IS BELONG TO US!

No comments: